Wondering On a Random Rainy Day!
With a cup of coffee on a random rainy day,
Looking out of office window and I wonder!
Why are we caged in this cement-concrete jungle?
Looking out of office window and I wonder!
Why are we caged in this cement-concrete jungle?
With every monsoon season I wonder!
Why do we sit in cubicles?
Why can't we rush and enjoy the thunder?
Why do we sit in cubicles?
Why can't we rush and enjoy the thunder?
Oh beautiful nature! What we have done to you!
Made a generation of smartphones and dumb people,
Living far away from you.
Made a generation of smartphones and dumb people,
Living far away from you.
Even if we wish to come out of this blunder,
How to break this vicious circle I wonder!
How to break this vicious circle I wonder!
Why am I still standing here, I wonder!
If I can't dance and get drenched in rain,
Let me go around and enjoy the sprinkles.
If I can't dance and get drenched in rain,
Let me go around and enjoy the sprinkles.
Comments
Post a Comment